Standard UK Delivery within 4 working days, 7-10 Working Days for Europe and 7-14 Working days for the rest of the world: Standard delivery starts at £4.95. Free Delivery on all orders over £50 within the UK Mainland, over £100 within Europe and over £150 for the rest of the world.
- Your orders will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, depending on size and weight.A signature may be required on receipt. If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
- Please note that it is not possible for you to collect your order in person from our distribution centre.
- Unfortunately we can not deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
- When you place an order, we suggest you have it delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as our couriers only deliver between 9am and 5pm, and may require a signature on receipt.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country.
- These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
- Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- Although we do our best to ensure that stock is always available, sometimes we may simply run out; when this happens we will contact you immediately with an estimated delivery date for your order or the option to receive a full refund if you would prefer not to wait.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR DELIVERIES
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CLOSED FROM FRIDAY 21st DECEMBER & RE-OPEN ON WEDNESDAY 2nd JANUARY. ANY ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN THESE TIMES WILL BE DESPATCHED FROM 4th JANUARY ONWARDS - MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR